From Andreas Bourani to Westernhagen – there are a variety of emotional German-speaking wedding songs for the wedding ceremony or the opening dance.
The choice of the wedding song is all about one thing: around you! Therefore, you should listen to your taste and consider your own wishes. Your guests will also be gripped when a song picks up on your story or reflects your feelings.
Here is my selection for inspiration <3
So you do not have to look far, I’ve also packed all the songs into a Spotify playlist for you.
I hope it’s just THE song for you!
- Gunslinger – I let the light on for you
- Sportfreunde Stiller – A compliment
- Silvermoon – The best
- Mark Forster – Oh Love
- Rainhard Fendrich – Weus’s a heart has wia a mine
- Tim Bendzko – Just say yes
- Nena – love is
- Rose pride – love is everything
- Silvermoon – Yes
- Philipp Poisel – Love of my life
- Christina Stürmer – side by side
- Me + Me – That’s the way it should stay
- Nena – Lighthouse
- Andreas Bourani – On us
- Sportfreunde Stiller – applause, applause
- Max Giesinger – 80 million
- GLASSHOUSE – You
- Anna Depenbusch, Mark Forster – Me & You
- Diane – the best
- Kenay – Forever one
- CLIMATE – My heart beats for you
- Tobias Regner – Only with you
- Tim Bendzko – If words were my language
- Andreas Bourani – Made for each other
- Westernhagen – Because I love you
- Philippe – I love you
1: © IVASHstudio / Shutterstock
The contribution The most beautiful German wedding songs appeared first on wedding enthusiasm.